Hydroponic NutrientProminent & Leading Wholesaler from Ghaziabad, we offer hydroponic nutrient.
Approx. Price: Rs 50 / Bottle of 25 GmGet Latest Price
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Bottle of 25 Gm|
|Composition||Composition Ca=24%, N=23%, K=23.4%, P=5.3%, Mg=4.2%, + Trace elements (B, Mn, Zn, Cu, Na, Mo, Fe)|
|Treatment||To be Mixed in water|
|Prescription/Non prescription||Non prescription|
- It is a two part hydroponic nutrient. Part A is Grow Formula with Macro Nutrient where as Part B is Bloom formula with Micro Nutrient.
- Comprises of two sealed bottles A and B, each containing separate solid nutrients. Solid mixtures are best, as they do not loose potency.
- Just mix in water to make stock solutions that can be used over several months. Suit all types of Hydroponic systems. For advanced hydroponic users as well as for Beginners. Tomatoes are easiest to grow in hydroponics.
- Based on famous Hoagland composition, further improved by us. Ca=24%, N=23%, K=23.4%, P=5.3%, Mg=4.2%, + Trace elements (B, Mn, Zn, Cu, Na, Mo, Fe). Complete macro + micro nutrients.
- Makes huge quantity. One set of bottles makes upto 200 litres of hydroponic solution. Easy to use. Use half strength in initial stage, and full strength in fruiting stage. High yield & growth. High purity ingredients used.
- Delivery Time: 5 Working Days
- Packaging Details: In Bottles